What are the benefits of an Interim Manager
An interim manager will provide a quick solution to a problem which you need addressing now…
The problem has generally been caused either a by short term absence, to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within your business. The coronavirus has certainly placed many businesses into all of these categories.
You may ask yourself what are the benefits of an interim Manager to you and your business?
- Speed – an interim Manager can be available the same day or within days as opposed to weeks or months
- Effective – because of the expertise and experience of the interim Manager, they can conduct and complete the assignment effectively and with speed
- Productive – often an interim Manager is over-qualified for the role which means they can often bring skills and knowledge not otherwise in place, to address a specific skills gap or problem. Their experience and expertise enables them to be productive and make a noticeable impact from the outset, maximising the likelihood of success
- Great value for money – an interim Manager comes with a fresh perspective with the ability to concentrate on what’s best for the business. They are able to contribute honestly without constituting a threat to the management team. They can deal with the task and then remove themselves from the business
- Results guaranteed – an interim Manager is responsible for managing a particular business or project. They are therefore accountable for results
- Added value – operating at or near board-level gives an interim Manager the authority and credibility to effect significant change or transition within a Company. They actively add value to the client organisation as a result of their expertise and approach, even when the work and the decisions to be made are difficult
- Return on investment – an interim Manager adds value by using their skills and expertise to help deliver an outcome, solution, service or mitigate risk that provides a meaningful ‘return on investment’ to you and your business