MIDAS Exec is a leading Interim Management Recruitment Agency.
Managed by Michelle Cryer, owner and Director. Michelle began her journey in recruitment over 20 years ago when she started her career with Hays Plc. It is here she quickly became an influential and highly successful interim recruiter, leading to her becoming the No.1 recruiter for Hays across the UK and their interim market portfolio, for which she earned the “Platinum Placer” award on several occasions.
During her 20 years of recruitment, Michelle has assisted thousands of people secure interim roles. Her clients’ have come back to her time and time again over the years because of her ability to find interim solutions at speed only others can wish for.
Michelle is an expert when it comes to looking for a temporary solution. She has extensive knowledge and experience in the interim market across a wide range of industry sectors and divisions of a business. Whether you are an SME or large corporate PLC, Michelle can be trusted to deliver first time – every time and find the right match for you and your business.
Do not worry if you have no job brief. Michelle is an expert in writing job specifications and person specifications and will be able to produce this for you. She will quickly alleviate the stress. She will give you the confidence that you are now in safe hands so you can start to save time and money, allowing you to focus on what you should be doing, running your business.
Why would I be considering an interim solution? Typically, a business will take an Interim Manager to cover an unplanned short-term absence, to assist in the transition of a new permanent member of staff or help resolve an unexpected crisis or change within the business.
Pro’s to you and your business:
- Speed – A solution will be presented to you within days as opposed to weeks or months
- Effective – An interim Manager will conduct and complete the assignment effectively and with speed.
- Productive – Often an interim Manager is over-qualified for the role which means they will bring skills and knowledge not otherwise in place, to address a specific skills gap or problem. Their experience and expertise will enable them to be productive enabling them to make a noticeable impact from the outset, maximising the likelihood of success.
- Great value for money – A fresh perspective is brought to the business by the Interim Manager who will concentrate on what’s best for the business. They will contribute honestly without constituting a threat to the management team. They will deal with the task and then remove themselves from the business.
- Results guaranteed – An interim Manager is responsible for managing a business or project. They are therefore accountable for results.
- Added value – Operating at, or near board-level gives an interim Manager the authority and credibility to effect significant change or transition within a Company. They will actively add value to your business as a result of their expertise and approach, even when the work and the decisions can be difficult.
- Return on investment – An interim Manager adds value. They will use their skills and expertise to help deliver an outcome, solution, service or mitigate risk.
If you are considering taking an interim Manager why not contact Michelle today for some friendly, no-obligation advice. Either click on the Get in touch button below, or call 01772 954066 / 07792818595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org