The executive job market is highly competitive. It is a well-known fact that the best executive employees do not openly place their CVs or profile on job boards. Similarly, businesses do not want to openly advertise their executive vacancy. It makes sense that an Executive Search Consultancy is utilised to assist both parties.
We are able to offer you a specialist, bespoke search and select service to you and your business. We can assist you in all executive roles to include CEO, Chairman Managing Director and Director.
We will take full control of your executive search campaign. We will research potential and suitably qualified candidates who are likely to be working for your competitors. We will present you with a shortlist of candidates and recommendations as to their potential fit for your business and role. We offer full screening of our candidates to include suitability checks, detailed interviews and psychometric testing. We can be as flexible as your needs dictate during the hiring process, supporting you every step of the way.
We are proud of our long-lasting relationships which we have with our current clients which span across many years. This is evidence because of the trust which our clients have with us as a trusted partner in executive search. The key to our success in executive search is spending quality time from the outset, really understanding our client’s brief followed by open and honest communication.
- Evaluation – Gain a full understanding about you, your business and the executive vacancy you have.
- Agreement – Agreement of terms and conditions and timescales.
- Collaborate – In partnership with you, we will assist in the formulation of job advert and person specification and carry out where needed market research to establish a competitive remuneration package.
- Identification – Potential candidates will be identified by a number of targeted strategies to include head-hunt and bespoke advertising.
- Engagement – Once a shortlist of candidates have been chosen we will make contact with the candidates and introduce them to your organisation and the opportunity.
- Assessment – Competency based interview will be carried out on candidates suitably matched to the vacancy.
- Shortlist – A shortlist of candidates will be presented to you with recommendation of suitability.
- Client Interview – A recommendation will be made to interview 3-5 suitably qualified candidates with a psychometric testing option as part of the process.
- Appointment – On finding the perfect candidate, we will assist with the offer and negotiation of package and terms and conditions.
- Pre-appointment care – We will keep in touch with your appointed candidate during their notice period, being at hand for any questions or problems they may encounter.
- Post-appointment care – Our job continues for as long as you wish. We will keep in contact with you and your new employee ensuring they settle into their role as smoothly and quickly as possible.